Should Freelancers Use Their Home Address When Registering a Limited Company?

mosararty

Member
Many freelancers start their businesses from home and don't have a physical office. Would you use your residential address for company registration, or pay for an alternative address to maintain some separation between personal and business life?
 

Azzazekon

Member
I stumbled on this older thread while searching for similar advice. I went through the same dilemma and ended up using a virtual office service for about 10 a month — worth it for keeping my home address off public records. Mail gets forwarded, and it looks more professional. Did you ever decide on a solution?
 

Vestevoyn

New Member
I registered my limited company using a company name availability checker to avoid any conflicts. It also let me see options for a separate registered address. I found that service helpful because it included guidance on keeping personal and business details separate. That approach worked well for me.
 
Top